Thursday, October 18, 2007

"I'm one mean, tough guy..."



I'm not sure whether to warn you about this or not. While browsing through an ESPN.com article on equipment innovations, I stumbled onto this link to an athletic supporter ad, complete with demonstration video:

The Nutty Buddy

Innocently, I clicked on the video link at the bottom left-hand corner of the page, which opened up a low-budget demo that was probably shot at some high school ball field somewhere. This former MLB chap is hawking some indestructable cup, and figures the best way to do it is to conduct a demonstration in his underwear. That's all I'll say about this clip, other than to tell you to make sure to watch the video through to the end, thus catching a sublime interview with former ballplayer Chris Sabo.

Enjoy...I think.