Sunday, November 04, 2007

Subway film now available on YouTube

Last September a short film I made of a trip down the Subway in Zion National Park was featured at the 2007 Epic Summer Film Festival. In spite of rain, the festival saw about a turnout of one-hundred-odd people (meaning 100, give or take, not 100 odd people).

The film was very well-received, and the entire experience was very encouraging. (It's nice when people that don't know you laugh at your stuff...unless you're not trying to be funny, that is). Up until now the only version of the film available online was the compressed mini-version I posted on Planet Venison, but today I decided to cut the thing in half and upload each section individually onto YouTube so I could come in under their size limit.

Enjoy!

Part I:



...and Part II: