Friday, August 24, 2012

Some Recent Work...

Let's be honest: my blog posting in the last few months has been spotty, at best. But while I haven't been too busy on the blog, I have been writing elsewhere. To try to even things out a bit, I thought I'd share a few links to some recent film review work I've done:

Click here to read a review of "Moonrise Kingdom," the latest from Wes Anderson.

This link will take you to my review of "Premium Rush," which made me feel like a cranky old man while I was writing it.

Both of the previous reviews were published in the Deseret News. I also reviewed the new "Total Recall" through my Deseret News contacts, but it was published on a new website called OK.com that has been developed as a sort of interactive viewing guide for parents and such. You can access that review through the "Total Recall" movie page, or through my own critic profile.

Just in case anyone thought I haven't been pulling my weight lately...